Saturday

I can't believe this weather; it’s almost to hot to work on the car.

After hitting the bushes, smacking my hands and gripping my palms with the mole grips it was time to get some heat on the bushes. But first I had to check where that petrol smell was coming from.

Took out the tank to discover somebody had wrapped insulation tape around the old EBERSPACHER heater pipes (clever) and not to mention the lack of clips on the petrol pipes.
Once the tank was out, removing the bushes was so much easier with the aid of a blow torch. 2 Hours later everything was back together and the result was this.



As I couldn’t lower the car from the outer splines (seized solid), I had to settle with marking everything up and rotating the inners. The result – arse up ….. so next job, slam the back (that’s if I can get it off the drive).

The end result should look like this -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment